-->

segunda-feira, maio 16, 2005

Things

Every night I sit here by my window
Staring at the lonely avenue
Watching lovers holding hands 'n' laughing
Thinking about the things we could do

Like a walk in the park
Like a kiss in the dark
Like a sailboat ride
What about the night we cried?
Things like a lover's vow
Things that we don't do now
Thinking about the things we could do

Memories are all I have to cling to
And heartaches are the friends I'm talking to
But I'm not thinking about just how much I love you
I'm thinking about the things we could do

Still can hear the iPod softly playing
And the face each day I see belongs to you
There's not a single sound and there's nobody else around
it's just me thinking about the things we could do

And the heartaches are the friends I'm talking to
You got me thinking about the things we could do...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

É tudo oque nos resta olhar para os outros e invejá-los e vivermos de lembranças! Digo q é o que nos resta por sermos dos que se agarram ao roamntismo puro e por perdermos muitas vezes pela inércia causada pelo que ansiamos e sonhamos. Também eu olho, também eu recordo! *

16 maio, 2005 23:41  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home