-->

quarta-feira, maio 25, 2005

Post 2

Oh, my star is fading
and I swerve out of control
And I swear I waited and waited
But I've got to get out of this hole.

Come on, oh my star is fading
And I see no chance of release
And I know I'm dead on the surface
But I'm screaming underneath

Stood on a bridge, tied to the noose
Sick to the stomach
You can say what you mean
it won't change a sin

I'm sick of the secrets
Stood on the edge
tied to the noose

And time is on your side, it's on your side
I'm pushing you down and all around

This could have been something
This could have been really something
Tell me something more
Tell me something more worth living for...

After all, I was perfectly right
though our relation just split me in two
and on a night like this
pieces fall apart
visions fall apart

After all, I was perfectly right
but I'm scaring close to insanity
and on a night like this
nothing could be worse
nothing could be worse....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anónimo said...

You’re locked up in here
With no money, no visits, no phone calls...
Its like you don't exist
And if it wasn't for your friends
Then you might not have a reason to live
But you'll come to realize that life goes on.

Since the day that you got locked up
Your life’s been different.. oh yeah..
She is your soul, your heart, your love
And you can't understand why,
She won't accept your phone calls
And its like you don't exist
If it wasn't for your friends...

Well, something is wrong
And it’s time to say "baby you have to move on..."
Now that everything you had.. is gone...

Its like you don't exist
And if it wasn't for your friends
Then you might not have a reason to live
But you'll come to realize that life goes on

Oh life goes on...

26 maio, 2005 01:16  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Transcrevo aqui um email que recebi há mais de 4 anos:

Jump out of bed as soon as you hear the alarm clock!!
You may also find it useful spending 5 minutes each morning saying
to yourself:
"Every day in every way I am getting better and better".
Perhaps it is a good idea to start a new day with the right frame of
mind.

words by someone

26 maio, 2005 17:19  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home