-->

terça-feira, março 29, 2005

....believing....

Today I've reached heaven.
But then, I just felt down, back into the ground...and crashed into pieces....
What will tomorrow bring to me....?
Every single day, it seems that the worst is achieved, that nothing more can hit me in a more effective way....
but then, then there's a whole new day...
...24 hours full of surprises...
...and then, the whole goddamn thing starts all over again...
What will tomorrow bring to me...?
When will this end...?
And will I be better when and if it stops...?
Should I continue to believe...?
Should I continue to strugle and wake every day with faith?...
...faith.....faith.....
Maybe faith lead to "heaven".....
...but, should we believe only for the things that "may be"....
...or maybe, should we "just" BELIEVE...?........
....
.....she loves me...she loves me not...she loves me...
...she loves me not...she loves me...she loves me not...
...she loves me...she loves me not...she loves me...
....she...doesn't know................
Well, I still believe so.....
...see you tomorrow....